Monday, January 28, 2013

Everyday I'm momin'

I did a fabric softener...because lets face it, I'm bad ass. 

Let's say this is easy peasy....

1 bottle of cheap hair conditioner ( about 15 oz size ) 

3 cups white distilled vinegar

6 cups of hot water

Gallon container with a lid.

Combine Conditioner and vinegar in a microwave safe bowl, 
Heat it up a couple of minutes. 

Mix it smooth then

6 cups of hot water in your gallon jug...
Pour in your vinegar conditioner mixture.

I added a few drops of essentail oils.

Shake shake shake.....shake your booty.

Easy 
Done


Your clothes will NOT SMELL LIKE VINEGAR!!! 

Trust me, I'm a mom.....

1 comment:

  1. Liking this too. Send some detergent and softener to my mom, as she has COPD and can't do chemical smells. She will give me a review later.

    ReplyDelete